My presentations and workshops focus on helping consumer business owners tap the power of their brand to devise marketing strategies and to grow their businesses. They’re available for trade associations, family business centers and individual organizations.
Each speaking engagement is custom tailored and interactive. Presentations to associations and family business centers often incorporate some of their member companies.
Below are my most requested topics, but if you need something different, please let me know.
Email or call me today to discuss your program needs.
“Evelyn takes complex marketing case studies, and in a few short
sentences, provides informative, entertaining and memorable content.
An hour with her is like taking a master class in branding.”
Liz Solar, Voice Talent, Newton, MA
Is Your Brand in Adolescence?
When was the last time you reviewed your brand? Brands evolve. Even if you do nothing to it, your brand will change in the way that your target audience perceives it. To stay current you need to update your brand – and we are not just talking about your logo.
In this seminar, you will:
- Learn how to define your brand to find new business opportunities
- See how brands evolve
- Understand what Brand Adolescence is and if your brand is in that stage
- Get ideas for evolving your brand from successful growing brands
- Walk away with a jumpstart on your brand planning
Stories are a powerful tool in your marketing arsenal. Because they are entertaining, stories sell without selling. And your audience is more receptive to hearing a good story than a sales pitch.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Why stories are so effective
- How stories help you differentiate your brand from your competitors
- How brands large and small have used stories to grow their businesses
- What the components of a good story are
- How to craft memorable stories
- How to use stories to build your business
How to Revitalize Your Brand
Has your business hit a plateau? Do you have the feeling it has untapped potential? It may be time to revitalize your brand. More than just a logo tweak, true brand revitalization can help you position your business for growth for years to come.
Most brand revitalizations are more like cleaning out your closet than wholesale changes:
- You assess everything inside.
- You keep what is working well.
- You part with some pieces that no longer fit or reflect your current image.
- If appropriate, you add a few new items to reflect how your image has evolved and fill in gaps.
See how brand revitalizations have propelled well-known companies like Fedex, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Zappos to new levels of success, and leave with tools and strategies to revitalize your brand.