May 2020 Friday Fun Quiz Answers
Click each answer to read more about it.
The Flying Nun series included 82 episodes that aired on TV from 1967-1970. The series is based on the book:
- Through the Narrow Gate
- The Fifteenth Pelican
- In This House of Brede
- Forever and Ever, Amen
- A Nun in the Closet
The musical Nunsense originated as:
- A cabaret act – the answer is actually #4, but Nunsense became a cabaret act from the greeting cards, and then became a musical, so give yourself at least partial credit.
- A tell-all memoir
- A short story
- A line of greeting cards
- A comic strip
Whoopi Goldberg starred as “Deloris Von Cartier,” a lounge singer hiding from the mob as a nun in Sister Act released in 1992. Who was the role originally intended for?
- Andie McDowell, but she had religious objections
- Angela Bassett, but she was not interested
- Bette Midler, but she thought her fans did not want to see her in a wimple
- Meryl Streep, but she was committed to film Death Becomes Her
- Susan Sarandon, but her vocal range couldn’t cut it
How did you do? Please let me know.