Guessing what your customers want is risky and often wastes time and money. That doesn’t feel good. And it doesn’t grow your business.
Research and data-driven insights mitigate that risk and provide a foundation for confident decision-making.
Over my 25 years as a marketing research and consumer insights professional, I have conducted hundreds of interviews, surveys, focus groups and online data gathering searches.
My research-based insights and recommendations have led to:
- Thousands of dollars saved from eliminating marketing activities that were not producing results.
- The launch of new products that have provided years of revenue stream, that have won awards and that have been chosen as Oprah favorites.
- The founding of successful businesses and the securing of rounds of funding.
- The creation of long-running brand names and taglines.
- The development of winning brand and marketing strategies.
All research and insights engagements include a written summary with recommendations so you can reference them in the future.
Get in touch today to get your research project started.